Monday, February 18, 2013

her hair was a perfection

i have been branching out from my normal vintage hair sets and working on some more specific styles.  here's what has  been inspiring me lately and more.


Dale Evans



Paulette Goddard




Patsy Cline




Elizabeth Taylor




Kathrine Hepburn





Mary Tyler Moore






Donna Reed








Barbara Stanwyck








Ginger Rogers







... and of course, no vintage hair post is complete without Rita Hayworth or Marilyn Monroe












There ya go.  I love tons of styles. 30s through 60s.  I cant decide which is my favorite, i found a bunch more I'm in love with while looking around.
what do you like?

~Beth

6 comments:

Mariela Santillan said...

Oh there so many lovely ladies and hairstyles here! I wish I had the time and patience to wear of these hairdos.

seannaapproved said...

Well, you've got my happy after this post. I adore Katherine Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe's hair!!! :-) If I didn't love my pixie cut so much, I might just grow it out long enough to get their styles.

Unknown said...

Im like you, I cant decide on a favorite, love them all.

Lulu said...

Rita Hayworth. That hair! That makeup! That talent.

If you have the setting patterning, could you let me know?

A great site a great endeavor and thank you so much.

Of course, Barbara Stanwyck is second.

Leida Verhoeven said...

Hello Beth!

I find your blog very cute and therefore I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
You can read some details here, if you like: http://jessicasvintage.blogspot.nl/2013/06/liebster-award.html

xoxo Jessica

seannaapproved said...

Psst...hop on over to my blog. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! :)